The PRC team focuses on Midwest wind development and expanding the Minnesota WindShare program.
- Project Development & Financing for all sizes of wind power plants. This includes capability to complete all necessary tasks for project completion, including utility arrangements, permitting, finance, etc.
- Equipment Procurement & Construction Management. This includes issuing and evaluating RFPs, conducting contract negotiations, and managing all construction activities from financial closing to project commissioning.
- Ongoing Project Performance Monitoring. This includes numerous forms of ongoing project related support, such as plant performance monitoring & evaluation, community involvement, and management of regulatory & administrative issues.
PRC provides consulting services for wind projects in the United States.
Our services draw from our experience developing more than 2000 MWs of successful projects throughout the US over the past two decades.
- Project Siting & Feasibility Studies
- Interconnection Planning & Execution
- Land Acquisition
- Wind Monitoring & Analysis
- Project Design
- Community Relations Management
- Construction Planning & Management
- Project Administration & Asset Management
- O&M Planning & Execution
- Community Strategies
We can help ensure your Renewable Venture is successful! Give us a call if you would like to learn more.
Contact: Paul White, President
PRC’s project experience resume provides a detailed list of project experience.